Monday, October 25, 2010

Something


I watched the first episode of Ore no Imouto, which has basically turned my mind to mush, so I am going to collect my incoherent thoughts here.

To start, I've had to Pause to Recover several times during the episode, which usually happens for terrible shows but this one is...good? -Ish?

The opening is called Irony, which is (ironically) a more apt description of irony than the Alanis Morissette's own song, Ironic.

Unlike salt, which is, in fact, rather ionic.

Kyousuke, the main character, is voiced by Nakamura, who is notably the VA for Okazaki (Clannad) and Alto (Macross F). I bring these roles up because it means he's been a harem lead and a tsundere (respectively) before. Uh. Oh.

Kirino, main's sister, is voiced by Taketatsu who was Azusa. Yes, that Azusa.

*pause to recover*

Kirino is basically like having Haruhi for a sister. This one, not the BL one. Yeah, I'm calling that BL. Just look at them! Look at their hair!

In other words she's sociopathic. And a tsundere.

Also, she's a closet otaku.

*pause to recover*

Who pays for her eroges by modeling as a gravure idol.

*pause to recover*

"Why did you buy so many copies of the same thing?"
"As an offering!"

*pause to recover*

So, sucks to be Kyousuke.

On the other hand...


Maybe this is better than squid puns.

No comments: