Monday, November 27, 2006

Into the Daaanger Zone!

I suppose everyone is well aware of the inherent dangers in the Wii nun-chukkas (apparently dangerous enough to be banned in Wal-Mart demo kiosks).

But what I've run across here is the inspiring story of a guy who broke his knee while playing Guitar Hero.

We were neck in neck in points... I had to do something special. I needed STYLE points. I breathed deep, my rock meter was maxed out and I was going to make this audience feel it. I twisted to the right and threw my guitar in the air! Instead of a roaring audience I heard a loud snap! My knee slid to the outside of my leg and my leg bent sideways as I fell to the ground.

Half the people in the room were concerned the other half called me a pussy.

A true inspiration for the rest of us.

No comments: