Monday, August 25, 2008

Well, fuck.

My computer died, at the worst of times as usual. It only needed to last another week before all my data is backed up, now I am going to have a hell of a time retrieving the data. Incidentally, my most worthless data is still intact, since I've stored it all online so as not to waste HD space. Hurrah for my magical girl image collection, I guess.

The last time I had a computer die was the week before my media art final and compsci final. The media art final was an website.

The Macbook I'm on right now is in some kind of limbo because it's all ready for Windows installation, but I don't actually have windows. The data partition can't be created until Windows is installed, and I don't want to configure OS X right now either because there's a non-zero chance I'm going brick it and need to start a clean install.

In other news, I managed to cut myself twice on a Dell PSU trying to open it. It remains unopened. <_<

Fuck computers, seriously.

edit: On the bright side, Safari is definately more stable than Fx 3.

No comments: