Thursday, May 06, 2010

I'm so~ angry! : Mk II

I'm feeling hateful, so I'm just going to direct my rage at everything.

Red Foxes: Shut up.

Toria: Are you kidding me? Dante's Inferno is retarded. Sometimes your taste is awful. Also, I didn't snub you on Facebook. Because I don't have Facebook, really.

Democrats: Fuck this bipartisan crap and play some hardball, because you're not winning any points with teabaggers either way. Now's a good time for a climate bill, hint hint.

Republicans: You're so stupid it hurts.

Joel Plaskett: For fucks' sake! I'm tired of hearing about you! God. Fuck.

Hillary: Get a computer already. God damn it.

Joel Plaskett (cont.): I am so sick of...

Lady Gaga: I like you for your style and I hate you for the trends you've started. Seriously, Christina, what the fuck? Go back to your bleached hair, swing and burlesque; I miss you.

Quidditch: Harry Potter? Moer liek Harry Gay. Potter.

Boeing: Your proposal for the presidential helicopter will set the White House lawn on fire.

Speed Racer: Just kidding, I love Speed Racer.

Brown kids without a driver's license that stole their uncle's SUV and crashed into my highschool at 3 in the afternoon while trying to drift in the parking lot: FWD will naturally understeer, that and modern cars are designed to encourage understeer because if you throttle off in an oversteer you'll crash. L2 Drift, Tokyo. Noobs.

Joel Plaskett (pt. III): Fuck!

No comments: