Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm just going to post stuff with Hayley Williams now

Because I'm bored. Also because she's a cutie.


Totally the cutest wink at 0:34.



If she were a Pokemon, she'd be a torchic. Or a vulpix because she's foxy.


Airplanes on loop just for you, Jesse. B.o.B reminds me of Lupe Fiasco; I feel I have listened to enough hip-hop to make this judgment, or I could be full of crap. Whatever.



D.F.C.



She's passable as a sexy librarian right?



"...and here, lots to talk about in my kitchen because it's the one room where I really excel!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Hayley Williams, she had a sexting fail yesterday. Topless photos all over the internet. Haha. Sucks to be her

Pwu said...

It'd be bad if someone like Taylor Swift did this.

But I don't think it hurts Hayley's image that much; it wasn't really vulgar or anything. Not like _that_ Wikipedia pic.

Also, funny that I should find out about this from Nick of all people.