Saturday, September 20, 2008

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to use email

Who thought it was a good idea to let students be able to write mass emails to everyone in their program? For that matter, I think I've gotten a few from students not even in my faculty. I'd like to check to see if my TAs or Profs wrote anything pertinent but my inbox is cluttered so full of spam I don't even want to look at it.

No, fucker, I don't want to study with you, go find some friends. I also don't care that you don't understand question 28 on assignment 2, ask your fucking TA, that's what you're paying 10k per term for. Finally to you, aspiring chartered accountant who managed to fucking email everyone in chem eng, go die in a fire.

My personal email is now full of crap as well, maybe the after the first 25 people did it, the next 150 of you should have realized replying to all on a residence mailing list is a dumb thing to do.

I also love how quickly I'm getting telemarketers now that I actually turn my cell phone on. For fuck's sake, no, I don't need hydro, stop calling me from fucking area code 623.

No comments: