Friday, March 21, 2008

So, my wrists are still intact...

...from a day of boarding.

Fuck Lamar; I am dumb.

Actually, I'm okay with the board, bindings and case for now, but the boots are terrible. Then again, I don't remember if the boots are Lamar, they might have been separate from the set.

They loosen so badly, by the end of the day my feet were slipping out. It doesn't make a difference heel-side because there's a backplate on the bindings, but I have to lean so much to apply any pressure on my toe-side.

edit: Appropriately enough, apparently the boots are made by some company called Heelside.

Nice stomp pad though. Thanks, Ness.

Screw you Rob for leading us into the middle of nowhere.

In other news, Transformers seems like some kind of hour long recruiting ad for the US military. I bet if Michael Bay had the choice, he'd spend another half hour showing Scorponok getting pounded by Tomahawks and Paveways. 'Hogs are badass though, I can't see any Raptors flying back after getting hit by 20mm cannon fire.

No comments: